“Marina Mokotów” Residential Community is located at a building plot no. 3/7, surveying area 1-01-27, and has a surface of 186 160 m². Land and Mortgage Register no. WA2M/00397352 is maintained by the District Court for Warszawa-Mokotów (the 7th Division of Land and Mortgage Registers). The capital city of Warsaw is the property owner, and the owners of separate premises are perpetual usufructuaries.
Our Community is located in Mokotów district in Warsaw. “Marina Mokotów” is located in the vincinity of Racławicka and Żwirki i Wigury Streets, therefore its convenient location is a great advantage. Travelling by public transport or by car, you can access both the city center and other districts quickly and easily. What is more, you can get a bus from the estate to Wierzbno underground station.
USABLE FLOOR AREA OF BUILDINGS AND PREMISES
On the north-facing side, “Marina Mokotów” neighbours on Luxmed Medical Centre, sports facilities and garden plots. From East, the area adjoins detached and multi-family houses along Miłobędzka and Etiuda Rewolucyjna Streets. From South, the Community’s plot borders on the reserve line of the projected N-S road. A local railway line and offices are situated behind it. On the northern side, the plot adjoins the area which is still undeveloped. It is limited by Aleja Żwirki i Wigury Street. There is an avenue of linden trees along the area which is a nature monument.
The plot of “Marina Mokotów” Community comprises the following:
- B – housing area of 165 810 m² surface
- N – wastelands of 6 266 m² surface
- R – arable land of 14 084 m² surface
Waste and arable lands are situated in the northern part of the plot; these lands are wooded and they separate the estate from Racławicka Street.
USABLE FLOOR AREA OF SERVICE OUTLETS
Housing development consists of two groups:
- WE extensive multi-family housing – located in the central part of the plot. Buildings of 4-5 floors and 1 underground floor are located alongside greenery areas. Housing of low floor area ratio is blending with greenery.
- WI multi-family housing of high floor area ratio – buildings of 5-7 floors and 1-2 underground floors. These buildings constitute compact quaretr housing of urban type. Service outlets are situated on ground floors of buildings for residents’ convenience.
Multi-family buildings of 4-8 floors are situated on the remaining area.
The plot has access to all utilities (except gas).
Also, there are separated streets in the estate. They are not road plots as they serve as a thoroughfares and allow to give adresses.
PLOT SURFACE AS BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE AREA
There are 42 buildings with 1447 apartments of total usable floor area of 118 352.83 m² at the estate. Usable floor area of service outlets amounts to 2 716.57 m². All premises are of highest standard.
Not only do we care about comfort of living of our residents, but also about their safety. The estate area is fenced, and the entrance is professionaly secured. The main entrance (for guests and for tenants who have acess cards) is situated frfom the side of Racławicka street. At the entrance from Do Fortu Street there is a security checkpoint. Guests entering the estate are registered by a security staff, while the residents who have access cards enter the estate by an independent lane. The remaining two entrances to the estate and exits therefrom are dedicated only for residents using access cards.
The area of “Marina Mokotów” Community must retain at least 60% of its surface as biologically active area. At the estate you will find greenery areas of the following types:
- Open-access park greenery – located in the central part of the plot. This is so called Central Park, along with a storage reservoir stretching towards North and East.
- Greenery on the area of Fort embankment – so called Embankment Park (Park na Wale)
- Greenery around housing quarters
- Greenery on central reservations